What set’s Colorado Is Home apart?
Real estate should never be one-size-fits-all. Selling a home is one of the most significant financial decisions many of us will ever make. We customize the entire experience, beginning with a marketing plan specifically tailored to your home’s features and a personalized commission structure that won’t spend your hard-earned equity on marketing without returns.
Why choose Colorado Is Home over a discount brokerage?
Here’s a firsthand account from one of our sellers: “We first listed our house with a big discount real estate company, because it is a seller’s market we thought it didn’t matter. We had to lower our price because it was priced wrong, and we also had two buyers back out of their contracts, and we never understood why. Everything was handled poorly even though the real estate company claimed to have great service. Then we listed with Colorado Is Home, and it was a really great experience. The marketing was unique and amazing, the communication and service were the best we have had, and the pricing was perfect. We received multiple offers and sold above the first list price with the original real estate company.”
Will you get my home the same exposure as a big box brokerage would?
Not only do we give you the same exposure, we go above and beyond. Here are some statistics to back that up:
– Ninety-eight percent of all home buyers search online. In fact, 86% of buyers look online before ever contacting an agent.
– Not only are our listings featured on all the major websites, we also syndicate our properties to more than 7,200 additional sites, maximizing exposure and viewership.
– Buyers are finding homes on the websites we target with our marketing. In terms of global engagement, Zillow ranks #118; Realtor.com, #279; RedFin, #258; and Trulia, #960. Brokerage websites are not buyers’ primary sources of listings. By comparison, Compass ranks #4,388; Coldwell Banker, #12,444; RE/MAX, #15,088; and Liv Sotheby’s, #538,644.
How do you determine a list price and marketing plan?
Colorado Is Home follows three points in our valuation and marketing goals:
– We carefully analyze the price per square foot, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and level of updating for your home and comparable homes. Buyers do this too, and we meet their expectations.
– We ensure our value is in line with Uniform Appraisal Standards. We need to sell your home to the appraiser too, so you close with the equity you deserve.
– We craft an effective marketing plan to harness your home’s best features, capture the largest audience, and translate showing traffic into multiple offers.
How will you market my home?
Photos, virtual tours, and the MLS? That should be considered Real Estate Marketing 101, and our agents have advanced degrees! This is your home and your equity; don’t settle for the minimum. Our marketing packages are customized with offerings like full HDR professional photography, narrated video walking tours, 3D Matterport scans, aerial and twilight photography, complete home floor plans with room dimensions, and features on FaceBook, Instagram, Wazee, HomeSnap, YouTube, Denverpost.com, ESPN Radio’s MVP Real Estate show, and Land Title’s Home Book with localized business and community information, listing brochures, just listed cards, and in-home Feature Cards.
Will you pass me off to an assistant or transaction coordinator?
Never. We believe the true value we can provide as real estate professionals is exceptional service. So, at Colorado Is Home, we intentionally limit our transaction volume to an average of 25 sales per year, specifically to ensure we don’t need to hire assistants or transaction managers. In most real estate transactions, there are more than 50 pages of contracts and disclosures, with up to 45 contingency dates and deadlines, and we are here with you to provide support and counsel every step of the way.